Treasures of the South Pacific Series Competition
Terms and Conditions
Your entry into the Destination Webinars’ Treasures of the South Pacific Series Competition (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who work in the travel industry, selling international travel.
- Employees and immediate families of Destination Webinars (the Promoter) and Fiji Airways (the Prize Sponsor) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
- The Competition commences on Tuesday 7th June, 2022 at 08.00am AEST and closes on Tuesday 12th July, 2022 at 11.59pm AEST (the Competition Period).
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
- To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
i) Register for the Treasures of the South Pacific webinar series by Monday 13th June = one (1) entry
ii) Enter the online quiz after each live webinar = four (4) entries (1 per week)
Five (5) entries per person maximum.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
Entries can be gained for registering for each webinar in the series to maximum of six (6) and also attending each webinar in the series live to a maximum of six (6). Maximum entries per person is (12) permitted in total.
- Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
The Prizes (the Prize) comprise of:
One (1) prize of one (1) return ticket to Fiji flying Fiji Airways from SYD/BNE/MEL or ADL.
One (1) prize of 1 (1) return tickets to Samoa flying Fiji Airways from SYD via NAN.
- The total Prize pool is valued at $2000 AUD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize.
- Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
- The Prize must be redeemed within 1 month of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
- The Prize draw will take place at Destination Webinars, 3 Rochfort Way, Fremantle, WA, 6160 on Wednesday 13th July, 2022 at 9am (the Draw Date).
- The first valid entry to be drawn by computer-generated, random selection will be deemed the winner of the Competition (the Prize Winner).
- The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
- The Prize Winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
- The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within seven (7) days of being notified.
- If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within seven (7) days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at Destination Webinars, 3 Rochfort Way, Fremantle, WA, 6160 on Monday 25th July, 2022 at 9am to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
- Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- The Promoter is Destination Webinars (ABN 40556172503) of 3 Rochfort Way, Fremantle, WA 6160. You can contact the Promoter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiji Airways Prize Redemption Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations and ticketing must be done through the Fiji Airways Sydney office at least TWO (2) Months prior to the requested date of departure.
- Any applicable government taxes/surcharges/fees will be paid for by the passenger. This prize covers only the fare component.
- The prize must be booked, ticketed and utilized on or before 31 MARCH 2023 and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The prize is not valid for travel during Australian school holidays, Easter, Christmas and New Year periods.
- The winner will not accrue any Frequent Flyer points / Status Credits on travel.
- No additional or ancillary bookings (e.g. accommodation, transfers, travel insurance, spending money) are able to be booked by Fiji Airways and are not included with this Prize
- Prizewinner passenger(s) are responsible for obtaining all necessary valid travel documents (e.g. passport, visa) and any relevant compliances with all health or other governmental regulations.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize. No changes are permitted to travel arrangements once tickets are issued.
- If the prize is not utilized as stated it will be forfeited. Fiji Airways, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of this competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Fiji Airways will not be liable for any taxation, including FBT that may be levied as a result of winning.
- The certificate is non-refundable, non-transferable nor redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If lost or misplaced, it is not replaceable.
- Please refer to our website www.fijiairways.com for all conditions of carriage including baggage policy.
How to book your travel
13. Please email to email@example.com
14. Provide passenger names (as per passport)
15. Passenger contact details, (Mobile Number preferred)
16. Destination with travel dates
17. Proof of Employment, Valid ID card or Letter from Employer
18. Prize letter must be attached via email as verification (pdf copy preferred)