Destination Webinars’ Collette Mini-Series Competition
Terms and Conditions
Your entry into the Destination Webinars’ Collette Mini-Series Competition (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to Australian & New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who work in the outbound travel industry, selling international travel.
- Employees and immediate families of Destination Webinars (the Promoter) and Collette (the Prize Sponsor) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
- The Competition commences on Monday 4th July 2022 at 12.00pm AEST and closes on Sunday 31st July at 11.59pm AEST (the Competition Period).
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
- To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
i) Watch the Destination Webinars Collette 4-Part Mini-Series at: https://www.destinationwebinars.com.au/webinar-library/
Part 1: Why Collette?
Part 2: Touring in Europe
Part 3: Touring in North America
Part 4: Back from On Tour
ii) Enter their name, email address, telephone number and company details and complete the Collette Mini-Series Quiz questions correctly to go in the draw to win.
There is quiz for each Part, four quizzes in total.
- Multiple entries are permitted. One (1) entry per person per part is permitted for a total of four (four) entries.
- Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
- The Prizes (the Prizes) comprises of:
- one (1) agent who watches and enters the quizzes for all FOUR parts, will win a spot on a 9-day small group famil, Countryside of the Emerald Isle. Departing 31 October, 2022, the famil kicks off in Dublin with a special Halloween celebration! The 9-day tour includes a Tour Manager and local guides, 8 nights twin share accommodation in 4-star hotels, 8 breakfasts, 5 dinners AND a flight contribution of $500*
four (4) agents will be rewarded with a $100 (AUD or NZD) Prezzee gift card. One (1) gift card to be given away per part, so watch all four updates and enter all four quizzes for four chances to WIN!
- The total Prize pool is valued at $2,400 AUD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize.
- Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
- The Prizes must be redeemed within 1 month of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
- The Prize draw will take place at Destination Webinars, on Monday 1st August, 2022 at 9am (the Draw Date).
- The first valid entries to be drawn by computer-generated, random selection will be deemed the winner of the Competition (the Prize Winner).
- The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
- The Prize Winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
- The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within seven (7) days of being notified.
- If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within seven (7) days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at Destination Webinars, 3 Rochfort Way, Fremantle, WA, 6160 on Monday 8th August, at 9am to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
- Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- The Promoter is Destination Webinars (ABN 40556172503) of 3 Rochfort Way, Fremantle, WA 6160. You can contact the Promoter by email at email@example.com